Tesoro Vaquero Metal Detector
Tesoro chose the Spanish word Vaquero (pronounced va-care-oh), meaning cowboy, as a testimony to its ability to take on any kind of tough job, just like the cowboys of the old west. It was designed as an all-around detector, able to do just about everything that any detectorist could want. The three and three-quarters manually adjusted ground balance will give you the power to set up your machine to best suit the mineralization conditions that you are working in and fine tune your own personal treasure hunting style. The Vaquero adds an ED180 discrimination feature to filter the trash from the treasure and also switch into a threshold-based All Metal Mode. The push button Pinpoint is the icing on the cake, making digging up goodies that much easier.
Tesoro Vaquero Metal Detector Features
- Micro Max Design
- 3-Piece Knockdown Pole
- 3 3/4 Turn External Ground Balance
- 14 kHz Frequency (Variable)
- One Drop-in 9 volt Battery
- Frequency Shifter
- Variable Threshold
- 9"x 8" Concentric Search Coil
- Interchangeable Search Coils
- Lifetime Warranty
Tesoro Vaquero Metal Detector Specifications:
- Switchable Operating Frequency: 14.3 kHz, 14.5 kHz, 14.7 kHz
- Search Coil Size: 9"x 8" Concentric Monolithic Standard (Optional Coils Sold Separately)
- Cable Length: Approx. 3'
- Audio Frequency: Approx. 293 Hz or VCO
- Audio Output: 1.5" Speaker and Headphone Jack
- Headphone Compatibility: 1/4" Stereo Plug
- Weight: Approx. 2.2 lbs.
- Battery Requirement: One 9 volt DC (Alkaline)
- Battery Life (typical): 10-20 Hours
- Optimum Operating Temperature Range: 30 to 100 deg. F
- Optimum Humidity: 0 to 75% R.H.
- Operating Modes:
- Threshold Based All-Metal
- Silent Search Discriminate