Tesoro Tejon Metal Detector
The Tejón was designed with the coin and relic hunter in mind. On this new generation, the mode switch can now be found beneath the control housing so that you are able to change between modes and pinpoint quickly.
The Tejón's two discriminate modes, each withED108 circuitry, are fully user definable allowing you to set the machine to your hunting preferences. The regular Discriminate mode incorporates a full-time all metal setting while the Alternate Discriminate mode allows you to check targets for iron, discriminate out iron, and perform a check for high value silver or gold targets. Pinpointing is easily accomplished by pulling the trigger back towards you.
The Tejón has a manually adjustable ground balance that works in all modes. Using a three and three quarter potentiometer for ground balance, the Tejón will meet and defeat all soil conditions and is suitable for any hunting style.
The audio tone adjust is a nice feature if you have trouble hearing certain tones or simply prefer certain tones over others. Using the tone adjustment control, you can switch from a normal tone with VCO pinpoint/all metal to any one of thousands of different audio tones for the All Metal and Discriminate modes. Fine tune the tone until it is right for you and see how much easier it is to find, pinpoint and dig the targets that you are looking for.
While the Tesoro Tejón was designed mostly for coin and relic hunters in mind, its user definable controls are simple and easy making it the perfect choice for any treasure hunt.
Tesoro Tejon Metal Detector Features
- Microprocessor Technology
- MicroMax Design
- Dual ED 180 Discrimination Circuits
- 3-Piece Knockdown Pole
- Adjustable Audio Tune Control
- 3 3/4 Turn Ground Control
- Interchangeable Search Coils - Compatible with Lobo Super Traq Coils
- MAXBoost Sensitivity
- Lifetime Warranty
Tesoro Tejon Metal Detector Specifications:
- Operating Frequencies: 17.2 to 17.6 kHz
- Search Coil Size: 9" x 8" Monolithic (Carbon Fiber)
- Cable Length: Approx. 42"'
- Audio Frequency: Approx. 215 to 830 Hz
- Audio Output: 2 1/4" Speaker and Headphone Jack
- Headphone Compatibility: 1/4" Stereo Plug
- Weight: Approx. 2.98 lbs.
- Battery Requirement: Eight AA (Alkaline)
- Battery Life (typical): 20-30 Hours
- Optimum Operating Temperature Range: 30 to 100 deg. F
- Optimum Humidity: 0 to 75% R.H.
- Operating Modes:
- Slow Auto-Tune All-Metal
- Silent Search Discriminate
- Alternate Silent Search Discriminate