Minelab Explorer SE Pro
When you purchase a Minelab Explorer SE Pro from us you will also receive the following stock items:
- Minelab lightweight, waterproof ultra-light, ultra-tough 11" DD coil
- Coil Scuff Cover
- 1600 mAH - NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Minelab Explorer Alkaline Battery pack
- 110V NiMH House Battery Charger
- Koss UR-30 Headphones
- Free UPS Shipping - Continental US Only
In addition we include absolutely free the following:
- Free Environmental Cover (made by Sun Ray)
- Free Andy Sabisch's New Book
- Free Padded Carry Bag
- Free Lesche Standard Trowel
- Free Headphone Upgrade (Your Choice of Headphones that we offer - See List)
Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal Detector- This third Generation Minelab Explorer surpasses anything you've seen for depth, sensitivity and superior discrimination!
The Full Band Spectrum (FBS) circuit automatically transmits multiple frequencies simultaneously. The increased frequency range means that the signal received from the detector coil is analyzed from a wide range of responses. This allow the Explorer SE to analyze more target information so that the Target Identification (ID) is more accurate.
Ground balancing is automatic with Minelab's advanced digital filtering. Whatever field conditions you encounter, from dry clay to wet black sand or rich loam, the Minelab Explorer SE will find what you are looking for. Minelab's unique FBS technology means deep , sensitive, accurate detecting.
Digital Technology - Simple - Powerful -Fast
Minelab Explorer SE Pro Features - What's New:
- New lightweight, ultra-tough, waterproof 11" DD coil
- New Faster and More Powerful Microprocessor with lower power consumption makes the Explorer SE more responsive. Spend more time detecting less time programming and recharging.
- New Menu structure giving easier access to key functions makes the Minelab Explorer SE programming a breeze. Fast learning curve; intuitive, easy to learn user interface.
- New Audio Modulated Pinpoint mode making target size and depth identification more reliable. Save valuable time recovering targets.
- Simplified Iron Mask coordinates 0-31 with full ferrous discrimination capability. Easy correlation of iron mask settings with digital readout values; more user friendly functions; simplifies use of iron mask; makes better use of Iron Mask Function.
- New Audio Target Settings with New Pitch Hold mode for picking up even the faintest of target signals. Improved recovery rate for smallest or deepest good targets.
- New Quickstart settings make the learning curve on the Minelab Explorer SE a more rewarding one.
- New Finer Threshold and volume adjust controls. Fine tune Threshold and Volume to perfectly match operation conditions. More accurate and comfortable settings.
- Improved Threshold stability in noisy/trashy environment. Less false signals; covers more ground faster.
- Larger Target Coordinates in Digital Screen and Improved Menu Fonts. Easy to read user interface.
- Improved weight and balance with new lightweight waterproof coil; Comfortably detect for longer periods of time without fatigue.
Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal Detector Features:
- FBS Frequencies (1.5 - 100 kHz)
- 8 AA Batteries (Alkaline)
- Automatic Ground Tracking
- 3 Year Warranty (1 Year Search Coil)
|Explorer SE Pro Features|
|Transmission Technology||Full Band Spectrum (FBS) 28 Simultaneous Frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100 kHz|
|Number of Frequencies||28 Simultaneous Frequencies|
|Microprocessor||New technology processor - faster and more powerful|
|Software||3rd Generation Software - improved user interface|
|Ground Balance Modes||Auto Ground Compensation - Advanced Digital Filtering|
|Target Identification||2 Dimensional Smartfindâ„¢ Size / Conductivity and Ferrous characteristics|
|Audio Tone Identification||Constant to Multi-tone; customizable Conductivity / Ferrous|
|Audio Tone Settings||3 Settings: Long, Smooth, Pitch Hold|
|Discrimination||2 Dimensional Smartfindâ„¢ Discrimination|
|Iron Mask||Simplified Iron Mask coordinates 0-31 with full ferrous discrimination capability|
|Depth Indicator||Yes; Now also updates in pinpoint mode|
|Sensitivity Adjustment||2 Settings: Semi-Automatic & Manual 1-32|
|Noise Cancel||Automatic & Manual|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion modulated audio for improved target size and depth identification|
|Low Battery Audio Alarm||Yes|
|Batteries||1600 mAh NiMH or Alkaline batteries|
|Coil||New lightweight, waterproof ultra-light - ultra-tough 11" DD coil|
|Visual Display||64x128 pixel LCD panel with improved graphics|
|Headphone Input||0.25 inch Stereo Jack|
|Threshold||Finer adjust level; improved stability in high-trash|
|Recovery Speed||Selectable (Fast & Deep)|
|Patents||US 4890064; US 5537041; US 5506506|
|Coils||8" FBS Coil|
|Battery||1800mA/H NiMH Battery Pack; 'AA' Housing Battery Pack|
|Charger||12V Car Charger|
Minelab Explorer SE Pro