Fisher Gold Bug II
Fisher Gold Bug II:
Take prospecting to new levels with the next generation of Gold Bug, the ultra high frequency Gold Bug 2. Fisher engineers worked for years to build a detector that would carry on the Gold Bug's well-deserved reputation as the worlds premier nugget hunter, and this is it! Like the original Gold Bug, the Gold Bug 2 is designed for finding gold nuggets. It offers extraordinary sensitivity, ultra-high frequency (the highest operating frequency on the market), iron-discrimination, dust and moisture resistance, audio-boost and the ability to operate in extremely mineralized soil with a 3 position mineralization switch.
Backed by Fisher's Five Year Warranty.
Fisher Gold Bug II Metal Detector Features:
- Powerful 71kHz Operation for extreme sensitivity to small gold nuggets
- "IRON DISCâ€ mode rejects iron (trash) targets and hot rocks.
- Resistant to dust and moisture
- Boosts audio signal of small and deep targets
- Convertible to hipmount or chest mount
- Weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Quartz-crystal locked electronics.
- Takes only two, drop-in, 9-V batteries
- Dual-knob ground control for coarse and fine adjustment.
- Search Coil Options - 6.5", 10" or 14" Available