Fisher CZ 21 Quick Silver
Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector
Go anywhere, do anything, with the all-weather target ID machine that's leak proof to 250 feet deep, the Fisher CZ-21 Quicksilver metal detector. Its patented electronics make it deep-seeking while it ignores the destabilizing effects of salt water, plus, it offers three tones to identify varying types of metal with faint-target audio boost.
Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector Controls
- POWER ON/OFF VOLUME: Dual Function potentiometer switch. Volume settings above â€œ5â€ amplifyfaint, deep target sounds and limit loud target responses.
- SENS/BATTERY TEST: Dual Function potentiometer and switch.
- GROUND: TWIN LED's: Two light emitting diodes indicate signal strength and battery condition.
- PINPOINT: Dual function pushbutton for pinpointing and ground balancing when used in conjuctionwith GROUND control.
Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector Features
- Submersible to 250 feet
- Dual frequency Fourier Domain signal analysis
- Silent search, VLF, slow motion discrimination
- Wide scan, all-metal autotune mode
- Pushbutton, VCO no motion, precise pinpointing
- Easy manual ground balance
- 3-tone audio target ID
- Wet sand operation
- High performance in mineralized soil
- All-metal auto-tone mode
- Operating frequency: 5 and 15 kHz
- Large target alert / faint target audio boost
- Removable control housing for belt mount
- Two Year Limited Warranty