Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector
Includes 8″ or 10″ (Please Specify) Stock Coil, Coil Scuff Cover, Headphones, Digging Trowel, Operators Manual and Free Shipping in Continental US
Go anywhere, do anything, with the all-weather target ID machine that’s leak proof to 250 feet deep, the Fisher CZ-21 Quicksilver metal detector. Its patented electronics make it deep-seeking while it ignores the destabilizing effects of salt water, plus, it offers three tones to identify varying types of metal with faint-target audio boost.
Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector Controls
- POWER ON/OFF VOLUME: Dual Function potentiometer switch. Volume settings above 5 amplify faint, deep target sounds and limit loud target responses.
- SENS/BATTERY TEST: Dual Function potentiometer and switch.
- GROUND TWIN LED’s: Two light emitting diodes indicate signal strength and battery condition.
- PINPOINT: Dual function push button for pinpointing and ground balancing when used in conjunction with GROUND control.
Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector Features
- Submersible to 250 feet
- Dual frequency Fourier Domain signal analysis
- Silent search, VLF, slow motion discrimination
- Wide scan, all-metal auto tune mode
- Push button, VCO no motion, precise pinpointing
- Easy manual ground balance
- 3-tone audio target ID
- Wet sand operation
- High performance in mineralized soil
- All-metal auto-tone mode
- Operating frequency: 5 and 15 kHz
- Large target alert / faint target audio boost
- Removable control housing for belt mount
- Two Year Limited Warranty