When you purchase a Minelab X-Terra 705 from us we will include the following items absolutely FREE:
- Coil Scuff Covers for all search Coils
- Premium Digging Trowel
- High Quality Padded Carry Bag – With Zippered Side Pocket
- Free Shipping on Detector Package and Accessories
- Free Quality Headphones
- Free Environmental Cover
- Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency waterproof coils – all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- Four preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask â€“ designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability â€“ precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
- Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.
Minelab XTerra 705 Metal Detector
The MinelabX-TERRA 705 is the flagship of the Minelab X-Terra Series and offers the flexibility of three frequency coil options to convert the machine to hunt Relics, Coins and Gold. Key to its outstanding performance is Minelab’s proprietary VFLEX technology, which utilizes digital signal processing with highly calibrated analog circuits, creating a new class of single frequency detectors. This approach yields superior sensitivity, stability and improved immunity to electromagnetic interference. For the X-Terra 705 user, this means you’ll have the best machine available for your target choices, taking your passion for discovery to the next level
Why settle for yesterday’s old VLF technology?
Three reasons to feel confident about choosing the X-Terra:
1. VFLEX – Minelab’s new single frequency technology:
VFLEX uses state of the art digital and mixed signal technology. For X-TERRA users, this high precision technology means dependable performance (high sensitivity, stability, repeatability) and improved immunity to tough environmental conditions.
2. It’s Clever… yet simple to use:
Clever inside (VFLEX), simple outside, the X-TERRA comes equipped with a large LCD screen so easy to use and understand you will be guaranteed a rewarding and hassle-free detecting experience.
3. It’s a Minelab!
Minelab’s passion for solving everyday metal detecting challenges has earned it the reputation of making the best detectors money can buy! The X-TERRA builds on this reputation!
|Weight (including batteries)||2.9lbs (1.3kg)|
|Coil||9″ concentric 7.5kHz waterproof|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker or headphones|
|Headphone Output||¼” (6.3mm) stereo jack|
|Visual Display||76 x 37mm liquid crystal display (LCD)|
|Transmission||VFLEX single frequency sine wave|
|Target Identification||Digital numeric display and audio tone ID|
|Memory||Remembers user setting even if batteries are removed|
|Batteries||4 x AA Alkaline (not included)|
|Short shaft||Control box environmental cover|
|Detector carry bag||Minelab tool and trash bag|
|Minelab’s digging tool|
|Coil||X-Terra 305||X-Terra 505||X-Terra 705|
|6″ Concentric 7.5kHz MF Round||*||*||*|
|6″ Double D 18.75kHz HF Round||*||*||*|
|9″ Concentric 3kHz LF Round||*||*|
|9″ Concentric 7.5kHz MF Round||*||*||*|
|9″ Concentric 18.75kHz HF Round||*||*||*|
|10″ Double D 18.75kHz Elliptical||*||*||*|
|10.5″ Double D 7.5kHz MF Round||*||*||*|
|10.5″ Double D 18.75kHz HF Round||*||*||*|
Minelab X-Terra 705